1325 Northcrest Drive
Crescent City, California 95531
Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- 5 Steps to Establishing and Implementing a Drug-Free Program
Supervisor Training Workshop
- Knowing the Role of the Supervisor
- Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Constructive Confrontation
- Completing a For Cause Test
DOT Know the Basics
- Completing this workshop will give the attendee a basic understanding of US DOT FMCSA Parts 40 and 382.
DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
- Meets Federal DOT Regulation 382.603
"employers must ensure that all persons designated to supervise drivers receive training"
NHS is committed to providing courteous, efficient and professional services. Our staff is both friendly and well trained. We guarantee exellent customer service and confidentiality.
Contact us today about scheduling a Workshop for your company!
Workplace Drug Testing and Consulting